lunedì 20 settembre 2010

U2 - 1987-11-11 - San Fransisco, CA




(Exc audience mp3@192)

notes by the taper:
I remember the day vividly. Got a call around 9:30 about the show. I was working in SF, left work by BART, got home got the gear and took BART back to SF. It was a modscene and I pushed my way up to where I expected to find people I knew. When i set everything up I discovered a bad cable to the PCM. Fortunately I was able to use a Panasonic VHS hi fi deck. VHS hi fi master was then copied to a PCM tape. That was the source of the CD that I am not seeding.

Neumann KM84i mics > Panasonic VHS hi fi -> PCM F-1/Sl2000->CDWav->Flac->mp3@192

01. All Along The Watchtower
02. Sunday Bloody Sunday
03. Out Of Control
04. People Get Ready
05. Trip Through Your Wires
06. Silver And Gold
07. Helter Skelter
08. Help
09. Pride (In The Name Of Love)

::: FILESERVE ::: FILEFACTORY ::: HOTFILE :::

1 commento:

  1. Big Thanks to the taper for being there at the right time and sharing it !!And thank you Asso for the upload too! This is simply a Legendary performance.Upload of the week :))Merci.

    RispondiElimina