venerdì 17 settembre 2010

Queens of the Stone Age - 2010-08-22 - Biddinghuizen, The Netherlands (DVDfull pro-shot)


(DVDfull pro-shot)

Everything kindly provided by Lee!!!!!

Lowlands Festival

Source: LiveStream
Menus: yes
Chapters: yes, for every song
Authoring, screens etc... by Lee

Note of the uploader:
As far as I know, this is the complete show. The guys played a good one and it's absolutely worth checking out! The quality is a little below my usual standard, because the only available source was the livestream. Don't get me wrong, it's okay and perfectly enjoyable, but HD-purists might not like it that much. Check the screenshots if in doubt. Enjoy!

01 - Feel Good Hit of the Summer
02 - The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
03 - 3's & 7's
04 - Sick, Sick, Sick
05 - Misfit Love
06 - Burn the Witch
07 - Little Sister
08 - I Think I Lost My Headache
09 - Go With the Flow
10 - No One Knows
11 - A Song for the Dead

::: HOTFILE :::

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento