domenica 17 ottobre 2010

Bon Jovi - 1993-11-11 - Buenos Aires, ARG (FLAC/mp3)


(TV broadcast FLAC/mp3@320)

Source: Soundboard, from television broadcast
Quality: A

CD1:
01 - Intro ~ I Believe
02 - Wild In The Streets
03 - You Give Love A Bad Name
04 - Born To Be My Baby
05 - Cama De Rosas (not the full song)
06 - Blood Money ~ Blaze Of Glory
07 - Keep The Faith
08 - Lay Your Hands On Me
09 - Help!
10 - Wanted Dead Or Alive
11 - I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

CD2:
01 - In These Arms
02 - Livin' On A Prayer
03 - Happy Birthday Alec

-- Bonus Tracks --
04 - Bed Of Roses
05 - Keep The Faith
06 - Prayer '94
07 - Wanted Dead Or Alive
08 - With A Little Help From My Friends
09 - Never Say Goodbye (Acoustic)
10 - I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (with Brian May and Natalie Cole)
11 - Bed Of Roses
12 - Blood On Blood
13 - Good Guys Don't Always Wear White
14 - I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (** Offical Release - not included in torrent **)
15 - Baby What You Want Me To Do

CD2 Tracks 4 - 7: Recorded live in Countdown, Holland
CD2 Tracks 8 & 9: Recorded in Buffalo during the Keep The Faith tour
CD2 Track 10: Recorded at the MTV Movie Awards with Brian May and N. Cole
CD2 Tracks 11 - 12: Recorded in Estadio 40 Principals, Madrid
CD2 Track 13: Recorded in MTV Video Music Awards
CD2 Track 14: Recorded in Acoustic Video Sessions, Keep The Faith - The Videos
CD2 Track 15: Recorded in Acoustic MTV Interview

Notes:
Ripped from an Argentinian TV broadcast. Sadly there are some comments from the TV station VJs over some of the songs (mainlu during intro/outros at least) and some songs are incomplete. It's still a good recording though, incluidng some killer performances-especially In These Arms.

::: FILEFACTORY ::: FILESERVE ::: HOTFILE :::

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento